CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A day in Austin

Melissa is finished with finals and planning to stay in Austin this summer, so I decided it was time for me to go spend the day with her. I caught a morning flight on Monday, and we had a great time eating and shopping. That evening Mellisa had her FHE group over for their last meeting of the school year. She has been the FHE Leader for 2 yrs now and has really enjoyed her calling. They sounded like a very fun group (I was in the bedroom reading while they met), so I can understand why.




After FHE wrapped up, Melissa and I went to the movie Baby Mama, which we both thought was pretty funny. I then spent the night and caught an early flight home on Tuesday. It was a really good visit. I can't believe she has been in school three years already and will graduate next year. Who knows where life will take her then. But where ever it does, I know she will be amazing! I love her and love spending time with her, and feel blessed that she is not only my daughter, but also my very good friend.

0 comments: