CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Return of High School Football

Life continues to return to normal for us after Ike, and one sign that the process is almost complete is the return of high school football. Tonight we played the 2nd game of the season against Langham Creek. It was a really good game. Towards the end it looked like Cy Creek was going to blow it, but they managed to pull it together and won 39 -28. Maybe this team will be different from last years (where we didn't win a district game all season)!


The real reason we go to the games is to watch the marching band perform. Tonight they marched the first two movements of their show. We enjoyed the show and thought they looked great, but the girls tell us they sucked. I'm glad I don't know what they are supposed to be doing, because I quite enjoy watching their shows and am happy to think they do them perfect!




0 comments: