CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! Band Senior Night

This was a very interesting Halloween for us. The girls had a football game, so that was the extent of their night. Greg and I went to the ward's Trunk or Treat before heading over to the game. I do enjoy seeing all the cute kids, but must admit Halloween is just not as much fun as it was when our kids were little.


One fun part of having a football game on Halloween was that the cheerleaders got to wear costumes. Here is my favorite--a sumo wrestler. It was too funny watching her cheer all night in this!


On Senior Night, the Seniors get very special treatment. First of all they don't have to wear their marching uniforms. Instead they get to wear their letter jackets and a t-shirt representing which college they plan to attend. Most seniors where official school shirts like these:

But Megan, Laureen, Rachel and Elizabeth wore these shirts

They made them because none of them know where they want to go to college.


The Seniors were also recognized at half time, and we got to go down on the field with Rachel

Some parents brought their daughters flowers. I gave Rachel a Tootsie Pop from the trunk or treat. I'm such a fun mom!


Although they missed out on trick or treating, I think the girls managed to have a good time.


After Creek beat Jersey Village 38 - 0, the seniors were allowed to go down on the field to sing the school song.

Then Senior Night was over--and Cory, Rachel and Justin were left to continplate their futures.

0 comments: