CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Back to Houston in style

After dropping Joe off at the MTC, I headed to Layton and spent the night at Kevin and Michelle's. The original plan was for me to fly home on the 5th, but we finished up at the MTC later than we thought we would and I didn't have time to make the last flight that afternoon. A quick change of plans and a phone call to my dad, who we met in Salt Lake City, and we were back on track. Greg headed down south to spend a few days at his parents' after dropping me off at my Dad's work. And I got to spend one more night with my family.

I got up early the next morning and had my dad drop me at the airport. When I got to the gate, I learned I had been bumped to first class on my flight. A pretty nice way to head home!

0 comments: