I am really not liking this MTC thing. When Melissa went away to school it was hard, but we spoke every day so it was a lot easier than the seperation pains I am dealing with Joe being gone. I worry about him every day--wondering how he is, and if everything is going ok. I have heard that missions are very stressful and I worry about Joe and his anxiety levels. And not being able to call and check on him is just about killing me. All I can do is pray for him every day and have faith that the Lord is taking care of him. Well, today I got the reassurance I needed that this is true. Greg called me to let me know that Sister Piderwiki, one of the sisters who recently served in our ward, called him on his cell phone. She is working at the MTC, and wanted to let us know that she had run into Joe. She said he was doing great and looked very happy. When he told me this I almost cried. I knew this was the Lord comforting me and letting me know Joe is in His hands and that everything is going to be ok. It is a blessing I am very thankful for!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment