CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

It did something tonight that it has only done twice in the 17 years we have lived in Houston--it snowed! And I'm not talking flakes that melted as soon as they hit the ground. It actually stuck to the cars. Wet, dense snow that you could scoop up and make into a snow ball. I know because I did, and then I hit Erin with it.

This what it was like the first time it snowed for us in Houston back in 2004. The snow flakes collected on our plant coverings, but melted when they landed on the ground:
And this was tonight:
You wouldn't think someone who grew up in Utah would get so excited about this little bit of snow, but I did. And although it didn't last for long, it was sure fun while it lasted!

0 comments: