CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Joe!

Joey turned 20 today, and I couldn't even wish him happy birthday. Times like these I really don't like this mission thing! But then I remind myself how wonderful this experience has been for him, and I get over myself. Slowly. Another thing I am struggling with this mission thing is sending gifts to Joe. He has always has been kind of hard to buy for, and now that he is a missionary I am never quite sure what to send him. I mean really, what does a missionary need. But for his birthday we sent him a new tie, a new sweater, and some microwaveable cakes with candles. Rachel also sent him a CD that BYU sent to her. Hopefully that was enough for him to feel loved.



Joe loved his cake!
We sure do wish we could see him today and celebrate with him. But at the same time we are happy he is in Denver instead. He is an amazing missionary, and we are extremely proud of him!

0 comments: