CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Greg and Cindy




Greg and I celebrated our 22nd anniversary in December. It is amazing that time has gone by so fast! We have been in Houston now for 16 1/2 yrs. Although we hate being so far from family, Houston is a great place to live and we have had a wonderful life here. Greg is still working for HP, and I believe he enjoys it most days. I got a new job in May as a reservations agent with Continental Airlines. It is a great job which gives me a lot of flexibility, allows me to work from home and comes with great perks! So Greg works to pay the bills and I work so we can travel. It is a system that is really working out well!



In December Greg and I were made the nursery leaders for our ward. It is a lot of fun to be with the little ones on Sunday. We definitely have some of the cutest kids in our ward. Greg is also serving as the Scout Committee Chairman and the Emergency Preparedness Specialist for our ward.

0 comments: